Nicorette Quit Smoking Cooldrops Nicotine Lozenges Extra strength 4mg with icy mint flavour is a quit smoking aid.
• Sugar free nicotine lozenges
• Ideal for both stopping immediately and cutting down
• Calms cravings even after the lozenge is gone
• Nicotine lozenges 4mg extra strength
• Discreet craving relief
• Dual layer technology for long lasting taste
Recommended as a quit smoking lozenge for smokers who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day. Use these nicotine replacement lozenges with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking product can also be used in conjunction with other nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.
- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day or who smoke their first cigarette of the day within 30 minutes after waking up:
1. Stopping Immediately
How many Lozenges do I use?
Weeks 1 to 12
1 lozenge when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours.
Do not use more than 15 lozenges/day.
After 12 weeks
Gradually reduce to 1-3 lozenges/day and then stop use.
2. Cutting down
Gradually increase lozenge use (Maximum 15 lozenges/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
Do not use
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- if you are under 12 years of age.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- are under 18 years of age.
- are taking any other medicines.
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- have a stomach ulcer.
- have kidney or liver disease.
- take insulin for diabetes.
- have an overactive thyroid.
- have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
Products containing mannitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Keep out of reach of children.